- • Name: China Fountain Blue
- • Products Remark:
1. Our featured granite, very warm and elegant color
2. Call China bedonia & Fountain blue
2. Very hard, with high density
Product Name: Fountain Blue , also can called China bedonia.
Description: For this item, the veins, color characters are very similar with the Pietra di bedonia which origin form Italy.
Surfaces: China Bedonia can be supplied with various surface options: Flamed, Honed, Polished, Sblasted, etc
Sizes: The is extracted from the ground in large blocks fabricated into , cut-to-size to meet project specifications. Applications: China Bedonia is a dense is suitable for interior walls floors, exterior cladding paving, plus stairs, windowsills, furniture pieces counters. The is also good for kitchen counters.
Should you have any interest in this item, please feel free to contact us. And you are welcome to visit our homepage to view more of our products. Any enquiry or request samples please do not hesitate to contact us, you are always welcome to visit our factory to have a look.
Detailed Product Description
China Fountain Blue
Thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm
Note : the size ,thickness and finish can be decided by customers design.
White, Beige, Red, Yellow, black, red, white, brown granite and more colors for your choice.
Polished degree:80,85,90 degree or up.As customs requirement
All products checked by experienced QC pieces by pieces and then pack
Styrofoam boxes in standard export wooden crates for thin tiles
Standard export wooden pallet for thick tiles
Strong wooden bundle for big slabs
Brief advantage of our factory
1) More than 15 years experience in stone industry manufacturing.
2) More than 80% products of us are for export, we understand the quality is exremely important.
Each time you build up good reputation, but one time can fall down. So we follow up very strict quality control syestem.
3) Well equipped with complete facilities and a wealth of experienced & talented staffs.
4) High Quality, competitive prices, fast delivery time and good service are our foremost concern.
You are welcome to contact us any time for further information. We are glad for any opportunity working with you.